1) Clean the tip off carefully or replace the needle & seat and clean the entire fuel system out.
2) Reduce the idle speed to factory specs. If it will not idle slowly, the mixture is set too lean, or the idle solenoid is not functioning right, or there is a vacuum leak somewhere (usually not in the carb).
3) Check for power & ground up to the solenoid. Check the operation of the solenoid. Look for dirt stuck in the solenoid or the passageways to it.
4) Check pressure. Use a regulator to control the pressure or put on a new pump (don
5) Control pulsing with a regulator.
6) Replace float. Is often caused by spit-back up through carb.
7) Clean bad gas out of carb. Clean out of fuel system. Use only good quality gas.
8) Clean out the entire fuel system.
9) Check cause of choke failure, choke pull-off failure, or loss of heat to the choke.
10) Try tapping the fuel inlet or needle & seat area with the handle of a screwdriver. If this doesn
11) This is caused by the carb being overturned or turned on its side. Remove top and reinstall the ball.
12) Excessive adjustments have caused the seal to break. Replace the seals.